понедельник, 18 января 2016 г.

9 Simple Ways To Create A Beautiful Vintage Nursery

9 Simple Ways To Create A Beautiful Vintage Nursery


9 Simple Ways To Create A Beautiful Vintage Nursery


All it took was one random night of ho-hum tv choices. Since we cut the cable we had to choose a show from Netflix or Hulu. All our usual shows were on a summer break and we were in the “dreaded show hole”.


The husband and I were trying to find anything to watch.


And then we found it. The gold at that bottom of the pan; Fixer Upper.


One 45 minute stint of the adorable Joanna and Chip Gaines and I was sold on their signature vintage-meets-farmhouse style and their family life.


For one microsecond I knew I could handle a fixer upper.


Yes, I could picture it now. My husband and I could be this sweet couple; We would love and support each other, work together all day, relax at home at night and have a fixer upper lifestyle.


Then I remembered how I yearn to be alone. And how I am not so affectionate and lovey-dovey. Or patient. That’s how my dreams of becoming Joanna Gaines died.


Don’t feel too bad for me.


Instead, I spent a few hours scouring the internet (alone of course) for some of the best pieces for a vintage nursery for girls. Here are my top 9 essentials for a vintage nursery for girls.


Original article and pictures take http://www.thekiwiintheclouds.com/vintage-nursery site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий