вторник, 22 марта 2016 г.

Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken with Zucchini

Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken with Zucchini


Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken with Zucchini


Hey girl this looks oh so yummy!


This looks delicious … do you use fresh parmesan cheese grated or the dry variety? Thank you


You can use either.


Made this tonight…delicious. My husband raved about how flavorful it was.


I’m going to try this replacing the flour and bread crumbs with almond flour to make it low carb. I hope it turns out…it looks so delicious!


Please post the results after you use almond flour. I am also on a low carb woe.


Can you do this with chicken thighs instead? if so, how long would you cook them on the skillet?


I made this last night and it was so good. It’s a keeper. The only thing I changed was, I did not add the last Tablespoon of parm to the vegetable at the end. The pan still had the flavor of the chicken, so I left that out. So good! Thanks for the great recipe!!!


Can you use something instead of butter? I am on a diet.


I’m sure you could use oil but it wouldn’t taste the same


When I coat the chicken, I use egg white instead of melted butter. Still helps the coating adhere.


Looks good will try making


Delish! Thank you.


That is not Zucchini it is courgette but it was still nice


Same thing. In the U.S. we say Zucchini.


They are two words that mean the exact same thing. Usage depends on the country you are in. So it is a zucchini and a courgette. Google it if you don’t believe me.


You had mention flour on your recipe, but on the directions it doesn’t. When do you use the flour? Thanks.


It says in the directions to add it with the bread crumbs and parmesan.


It’s in the bread crumb mixture. Step one.


This was a winner in our household! This was super quick and easy to make, and it tasted great. My kids don’t eat zucchini, so I just made one and used half of the garlic, and that was plenty for my husband and I. Thanks for the great recipe!


I am so glad to hear! Thank you for your comment Jen!


This recipe really is AMAZING! And quick and easy. Made my night! Thank you


This is great! We are always looking for more ideas to use up zucchini & summer squash… My family loved it!


Do you think subbing almond flour for the regular flour will work? I have never trying frying anything with it, but am trying to go low carb. Thanks for the recipe!


Absolutely delicious !! I made this for dinner last night with egg noodles and it was so yummy !!! Wouldn’t change a thing.


Thank you for this simple and delicious recipe. After making this, it is now my new favourite way to prepare zucchini. I followed the recipe as is and it did not fail. I sometimes have difficulty with cooking chicken because it can turn out on the dry side but this chicken was moist on the inside and nice and crusty on the outside. Thanks again!


I made this tonight and loved it!! I seasoned the chicken with Complete seasoning, onion and garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Great and easy recipe.


Just wondering why you don’t say to flour the chicken first and then dip in butter and coating. When you don’t do that, the coating just slides off and coats your pan.


You can always do it that way. But it worked for me!


This recipe with slight modifications was a hit for tonight’s dinner. I used Smart Balance in place of the butter and brown rice flour rather than wheat. The remainder of the recipe was unchanged, other that using 3 chicken breasts instead of two (no need to increase additional crumb mixture or Smart Balance – there was still some unused that went into the green waste). Chicken was incredibly tender and the zucchini was gone in seconds (two teenaged sons). Thanks for the recipe!


Looks good, tastes probably better with rosti.


Just made this. Yummy! Definitely a keeper. Only thing is, I won’t salt it next time. Salt from the cheese and the butter was enough.


Hi. Just made this tonight…quick, super easy, and delicious for a weeknight dinner! So yummy was that zucchini! PS My coating didn’t slide off in the pan


I made this the other night and it was good but my chicken did not seem to get very crispy. I felt like the coating was a little soggy. Do you think I coated the chicken in too much butter or didn’t have the heat turned up high enough. I cooked it longer than u said but didn’t want to keep cooking it for fear of drying it out. Any ideas?


Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken with Zucchini is a fantastic one pan meal that the family will love! The chicken is so tender and breaded with an amazing parmesan garlic crust and the zucchini is sautéed in a delicious buttery parmesan garlic!


Zucchini is my favorite veggie. So I get pretty excited when it is actually in season even though I buy it all year long. My favorite way to eat zucchini is to sauté it until tender. I could eat it with every meal.


The awesome thing about this recipe is that I had all of the ingredients on hand. It was dinner time and I was staring in my pantry wondering what I should make. One of our favorite things is this Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken. My entire family devours it. We love the crispy flavorful crust on the chicken.


So I decided to put the two together and the result was delicious! A crispy delicious chicken with tender zucchini that is full of flavor and only require one pan.


The less dishes that I have to do the happier that I am.


Lets just take a second to discuss the amazing flavors in this meal. First of all anything with parmesan and garlic is already a winner in my book. But it coats the chicken perfectly and gives it such a crispy texture to the tender and juicy chicken. What I especially love is removing the chicken and sautéing the zucchini in a buttery garlic parmesan sauce. And the crispy sediments of the chicken also are incorporated in the sauce. IT IS AMAZING!


This is a simple 30 minute meal that is full of flavor and my favorite vegetable is the star of the dish! You guys are going to love this one.


Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken with Zucchini is a fantastic one pan meal that the family will love! The chicken is so tender and breaded with an amazing parmesan garlic crust and the zucchini is sautéed in a delicious buttery parmesan garlic!


2 Chicken Breasts, sliced in half, or 4 thin chicken breasts


8 Tablespoons butter, divided


½ cup plus 1 Tablespoon grated parmesan, divided


2 medium zucchini, sliced


2 garlic cloves, minced


In a large skillet over medium heat melt 2 Tablespoons butter. To make the chicken: Melt remaining 4 tablespoons of butter in a shallow dish. In another shallow dish combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and flour. Dip the chicken in the butter and then coat in the bread crumb mixture and place in skillet.


Cook on each side for about 3-4 minutes until the outside is crispy and the chicken is cooked throughout. Set aside on plate.


Add 2 Tablespoons of butter back to the skillet and saute the minced garlic for a minute. Add the zucchini to the skillet and saute until tender. Salt and pepper to taste and add some 1 Tablespoon parmesan. Add the chicken back to the skillet and heat for a minute or so. Serve immediately.


Original article and pictures take http://therecipecritic.com/2016/07/crispy-parmesan-garlic-chicken-zucchini site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий