четверг, 23 июня 2016 г.

I've been wanting to make a project with macrame.

I've been wanting to make a project with macrame.


I've been wanting to make a project with macrame.


I've been wanting to make a project with macrame. Something simple for the garden. I had the perfect spot for it under our Birch tree. We've had so many birds this year,


I knew we can always use another bird feeder.


I used a 9\" inch clay saucer and a 12\" inch wreath. Some mixed wooden beads from Michael's. I had made projects in the 70's using macrame.


I needed a refresher lesson so I looked up macrame knots on the internet. You can make it in any design you'd like.


I wanted something easy.


Tied it altogether at the top, then added a hook to hang it from.


I added some of the birch branches to it... Can't wait to see what kind of birds come. I found a great buy this week at Trader Joe's.


Can't wait to see all your inspiring projects


Southern Seazons - Don't Worry Bee Happy My Vintage Life - Thrift Finds Life in my Empty Nest - Herbs and Zinnias My Country Cottage Garden - La Vie en Rose Gold Country Cottage - New Beginnings... Art and Sand - Changes to Our Garden Room Rosemary and Thyme - Blue and White Tablescape I found the most charming basket at I've been placing it in different spots I think for right now, Walking through the garden I thought, Pretty Yellow Flowers The pumpkin patch is growing. I saw a little lizard riding a mosaic turtle, too funny! Miniature Butterfly Bush A Beautiful Crape Myrtle and Indian Summer- Alstroemeria ~Happy Gardening Day~


Original article and pictures take http://rootedinthyme.blogspot.ca/2014/06 site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий