пятница, 17 июня 2016 г.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.


Imagination is more important than knowledge.


the reasons I WANT to be rich


1) i want to pay off my parents mortgages


2) i want to give to charity more then i can now


3) i want to spoil the people i love


4) i want to be able to send the ones i love on the vacations they can’t afford


5) i want to help out people i dont even know


6) i want to tip nice waitresses/waiters extra for being nice


i dont want to be rich just for myself, i want to do it for the benefit of everyone around me.


I like to believe that having a couple of bad years in life doesn’t mean it will always be like that. It doesn’t mean you’ll be scarred forever, that you missed your chance on happiness. I want to believe that these years are making sense. They have to. I just need to to be patient. My time will come; It’s just not now. I’m learning and I’m growing. This has to mean something.. I have to keep going. I’ll get there. I’ll get there.


god i fucking love people like right now someone is kissing their baby on the forehead for the first time and someone just went into a french bakery and is deeply inhaling and someone is dyeing their hair the color of the sky and someone just confessed their love to someone and you’re reading this post but you are alive and you will be okay and you will be happy


Original article and pictures take http://vulpeculaah.tumblr.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий