пятница, 12 августа 2016 г.

Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate at TidyMom.net

Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate at TidyMom.net


Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate at TidyMom.net


I’m Lovin It {linky party}


Just like pumpkin pie in a mug! Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate is a deliciously thick and decadent fall drink that does not include coffee – keep it on warm in a slow cooker for a party! Perfect for a chilly fall evening!


Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate at TidyMom.net


This hot chocolate recipe had me at Pumpkin….then I was sold after I read White Hot Chocolate! I’m a sucker for the Pumpkin Spice Latte’s at Starbucks so this recipe really caught my eye. It’s a delicious hot drink that does not include coffee, so it’s the perfect treat for the the non coffee drinkers and children!


I think I will be sipping one of these on Halloween night, awaiting the onslaught of trick-or-treaters. It would also be perfect at Thanksgiving or just any cold night snuggled up by the fire!


Want more great recipes like this? Follow my TidyMom Easy Recipes Pinterest Board


pumpkin spice white hot cocoa


** We used our Cocoa Latte Maker (affiliate) to make this and it turned out terrific!


you can read about how we use this machine to make lattes at home


We sipped these while we watched the Cardinals win the first game of the World Series……we may need to drink them each game night to keep the luck going!! GO BIRDS!


Let’s get this party started!! It’s time to link up all your great ideas to “I’m Lovin’ It Party” (remember, each week I will share some of my favorites who link up!)


I’m Lovin’…….Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate


Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to http://TidyMom.net


Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!


What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s trouble shoot and button here *All photos submitted to the I’m Lovin It linky party, grant the rights to display their photo on this website and other sites I write for. Proper credit will always be given. TidyMom is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through TidyMom.net.


Original article and pictures take http://tidymom.net/2011/pumpkin-spice-white-hot-chocolate site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий