вторник, 23 августа 2016 г.

Roasted Garlic

Roasted Garlic


Roasted Garlic


I always wondered how to do this and truly appreciate you sharing as I am going to have to give this a try here now, too.


Oh I love roasted garlic Michelle! This is such a great tutorial, so simple and so many uses. Love your photos as always!


This looks SOOO GOOD, Michelle. Pinning!


I love roasted garlic. It gets a sweet taste. Yum!


My mouth is watering just looking at your pics, Michelle! Love roasted garlic. Great post! I’m making that today – thanks for the inspiration!


Such a great tutorial! I love roasted garlic and could eat it straight out of the oven


I never knew how to do this — so glad to have found your post!


Noooothing beats the flavor of roasted garlic! It’s just one of the best ingredients EVER!


Oh my word, roasted garlic is the absolute best! And I am LOVING your tip about storing it in olive oil and then using that infused olive oil to cook with! Genius, Michelle!


I love roasted garlic, too! I love the DIY tip of storing it in some olive oil. I am so trying this next time!


When I was in college my boyfriend and I would go to a rather fancy restaurant and order the roasted elephant garlic and two bottles of wine and it was heaven. I’m probably still paying for it because, of course, we used our credit cards!! But this is so great because you get the oil, too. And what smells better than garlic roasting away in your oven?


I have never roasted garlic before, but after reading this I intend to! Thank you for sharing it!


I love roasted garlic! It is sweet and so flavorful. Pinning this for later!


We use a look of garlic in our house too, but I’ve never tried this before. It sounds wonderful. Do you really need to store it in the olive oil, or is there another way to store it?


If you have time, would love for you to share this post over at the Really Crafty link party that is live right now!


Thank you for sharing! Pinned!


Would you come share this with us over at Country Fair Blog Party, a once a month link up? We’d love to have you join us and this would be aperfect fit !


Thanks for the invitation…just linked up!


We are huge garlic fans but I’ve never tried to roast it before. Thank you for linking up to the Tasty Tuesday linky. I have pinned your recipe to the Tasty Tuesday Pinterest board. I hope you’ll join us again this week.


I love roasted garlic! Yum! Thanks for sharing with us on Throwback Thursday & we’re looking forward already to what you’ll bring next week!


Mollie


you go and do it again.. SO good!! I am in love with olive oil roasted garlic..My fave thing to put into tzatziki and anything chicken! LOVE the simplicity and the amazing flavor it brings.. Thanks for joining us at #SaucySaturday.. Pinned of course!


Believe it or not, even though we love garlic as well, we never tried to roast it:) The best part is that, like you mentioned, you can store it in the fridge for many recipes!


Is it also easier on the stomach this way Michelle? Because sometimes we get a bit bloated if using too much:)


Thanx for the great tip!


i just now showed this to my husband since we both love garlic. not only that, it’s so good for you when you’re sick. my acupuncturist always says, “keep eating garlic!”


I had forgotten how easy it was to roast garlic. Thanks for sharing on the Country Fair Blog Party. I do hope you will join us again on the first and in the meantime I am headed to the store to get some garlic.


How long can it be stored in the refrigerator?


The roasted garlic cloves in oil should be good for at least 2 weeks in the refrigerator.


That head of garlic looks so perfect -I want to pinch the cloves out and eat them! Thanks for sharing at the What’s for Dinner link up!


This is amazing and so simple. I needed to read this post because I have attempted to do this in the past unsuccessfully. I see what I was doing wrong now. Thanks for sharing for the Home Matters Link Party!


Learn how to roast garlic with this easy kitchen tutorial. The sweet, mild taste of roasted garlic adds wonderful flavor to garlic bread, pastas, soups and sauces!


Roasted Garlic


We’re big garlic fans in this house. I cook with it daily. But my favorite way to enjoy it is in its roasted form.


If you’ve never had roasted garlic, you are in for a real treat. The sweeter, milder taste is absolutely delicious!


And it’s so easy to make as well.


Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.


Slice the head off of your garlic bulb, place the bulb in a piece of tin foil, and drizzle a little olive oil over top. Place on a rimmed baking sheet and roast your garlic for 45 minutes.


When they come out of the oven, the cloves will be golden brown, just like this.


Allow your garlic to cool, then squeeze the individual cloves out of the papery skins. The roasted garlic cloves taste great as-is, straight out of the oven, but it’s also delicious spread directly on to bread, made into garlic butter for garlic bread, and in pastas, soups and sauces.


I like to roast multiple garlic bulbs at a time, and I store the extra cloves in a jar with olive oil in the refrigerator. That infused olive oil will be delicious to cook with as well!


Ingredients


Instructions


Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.


Slice the head off of the garlic bulbs.


Place bulb in a piece of tin foil, and drizzle a little olive oil over the top.


Place on a rimmed backing sheet, and roast garlic for 45 minutes.


Allow garlic bulbs to cool, and squeeze cloves out of papery skins.


Store extra roasted garlic cloves in jar, covered with olive oil.


Try these recipes using roasted garlic:


Original article and pictures take http://www.adishofdailylife.com/2016/02/roasted-garlic-recipe site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий