понедельник, 12 сентября 2016 г.

Shrimp Pad Thai with Vegetable Noodles

Shrimp Pad Thai with Vegetable Noodles


Shrimp Pad Thai with Vegetable Noodles


Um yum! I had no idea I could make something like this at home, but I love this recipe and I can’t wait to try it. I need to pick up some of that fruit spread in all the flavors! [client]


Hi Jessica,


I really appreciated the tip on how to tell if shrimp is perfectly cooked. Often I will buy the precooked shrimp. Since it is already pink how do you handle the cooking or warming of it?


Judy


Great question Judy! I would add the shrimp towards the last step and toss it in with the vegetable noodles and cook 2 minutes, or until warmed.


Hey Jessica,


One more thing, I started using the Ibotta app this last week. One thing I noticed though is a person really has to read the details for the specifics. I had several that were rejected because there were additional things to buy with the product that was shown on the picture in order to gain the refund. I was a bit disappointed with that but it was my own fault as a new user not paying close enough attention.


Have a great day,


Judy


Thank you for sharing your experience Judy!


What a creative use of smuckers!! I didn’t even know they had that type of product…I will definitely be grabbing a jar to try <3!


I keep meaning to download the ibotta app but I am forever out of storage ha!


I was really pleasantly surprised by the hint of heat from the jalapeno in the fruit spread! It’s a new flavor, I’m sure you will enjoy it


Ok, this looks amazing. I fiiiiiiinally caved and jumped on the spiralizer bandwagon – totally adding this to my zoodle-noodle-to-do-list!


Thank you so much Jessie! Which spiralizer did you buy? I’m thinking to get the bigger one soon


genius!!


Why thank you Anne


Well isn’t this just the most gorgeous dinner I’ve ever seen!? Love love love using my spiralizer, and this is such a great recipe to put it to use! Yum!


Thank you SO much Karly! I am loving my spiralizer too


Shrimp pad thai with spiralized vegetable noodles tossed in a sweet and spicy sauce for a better for you twist! This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SpreadTheHeat #CollectiveBias


Do you love the exotic flavors of Thai cuisine but a little hesitant to make it at home for your loved ones? I’ve got a recipe that makes it easy to recreate one of your favorite noodle dishes right in your kitchen with a better for you twist! Pad thai is traditionally made with chewy and delicious rice noodles, but requires soaking, and some wait time. Instead, I’ve added vegetable “noodles” for a produce-packed dish.


This shrimp pad thai with spiralized vegetable noodles explodes with sweet and tangy flavors with a hint of heat. Plus it’s loaded with tons of garden fresh ingredients. Break out that wok and let’s get cooking!


Have you tried making spiralized vegetable noodles? It’s my new obsession! Using a simple spriralizing tool, you can create ribbons of vegetables for a more fun and enjoyable way to enjoy your veggies. I’ve used it to make crunchy salads and as a substitute for pasta in my coconut curry meatball dish.


The summer brings gorgeous squash and carrots at its peak, so I used those as the noodles for the pad thai dish. The vegetable noodles cook up in a matter of minutes so that they can be gobbled up in an instant!


Let’s talk about the pad thai sauce. It is what makes this dish so magical!


One of the key ingredients in traditional pad thai noodles is tamarind paste. It adds that sweet tang characteristic to the plate, but it’s not very easy to find and usually needs to be purchased at an Asian market.


Luckily I found the perfect ingredient swap that is super delicious and can be used beyond this dish. Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeno Fruit Spread is a new product that gives a delightful flavor boost to any meal. It infuses the natural flavors of fruit and honey into one sweet spread, with a touch of sizzling heat from jalapenos. It’s a surprise to your taste buds that you can’t stop eating!


One plate of pad thai is filled with lean protein and vegetables tossed in the rich sauce. Succulent shrimp, tofu, and eggs are sauteed to make the meal more satisfying, perfect for a family meal after a long day!


Grab your chopsticks and get ready to twirl! The tasty fruit and honey sauce gets absorbed by the spiralized vegetables, making you wish you had more. The crunchy roasted peanuts and beans sprouts add just the right amount of crunch to each bite.


You need to make this easy and flavorful meal! Get out of your kitchen comfort zone and try this pad thai dish, it’s like traveling to Thailand without having to fly the distance. Are you ready?


Shrimp Pad Thai with Vegetable Noodles


The Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeno Fruit Spread is so yummy that it will be hard to resist trying the other varieties like Strawberry, Concord Grape, Triple Berry and Blueberry Lemon. How will you add them to other sweet and savory dishes? I’ve got a few ideas already, like a glaze for meat, a fruit, and goat cheese crostini or on top of some crisp waffles. Yum!


As an incentive Ibotta coupon to earn $1.00 off Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Fruit Spread.


I found everything I needed for this shrimp pad thai with vegetable noodle recipe at my local Walmart. Enjoy!


Original article and pictures take http://www.jessicagavin.com/shrimp-pad-thai-vegetable-noodles site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий