четверг, 22 сентября 2016 г.

Steel-cut Oatmeal Pudding With Strawberries

Steel-cut Oatmeal Pudding With Strawberries


Steel-cut Oatmeal Pudding With Strawberries


Beautiful pictures and delicious sounding recipe!!


Thank you Lisa!


I love oatmeal for breakfast and this sounds like a delicious new way to eat it! It is one of my favorites as I find it filling. It is even better with fruit! Thank you!


It’s our favorite too….packed with all the essential nutrients needed to kickstart our mornings!


Looks delicious. I really want to try this


Thanks, Tayla…..sure, please give it a try!


This look amazing! I’m going to make it this week for sure! Thanks for sharing!


Hi Liz…hope you tried this recipe and it turned out good for you!


This looks so yummy and healthy! Great recipe!


Yes, it is…do give it a try when you get a chance.


Your photos are SO lovely babe! This looks so incredible!


Thank you so much for sharing!


xoxo


Krista


http://www.hundredblog.com


Thanks, Krista. I am glad you liked the photos…do give the recipe a try when you get a chance!


This looks sooo good! I’m definitely going to try it!


http://alliesfashionalley.com


Thanks, Allie….sure!


This looks delicious! Oatmeal is so good! The fruit looks like a great addition! Your photos are absolutely beautiful! Making it look like dessert only makes it even better!


Thanks, Rachel. Oatmeals are a healthy option plus they are filling too….the fruit adds additional benefits! Do give it a try when you get a chance…


Love this!


Thanks, Kerisha!


This looks delicious!


This looks and sounds amazing! Your photography…wow! I just made some fresh almond milk so I know what I’m having for breakfast tomorrow!


Thanks, Bree….hope you enjoy this recipe!


So easily turned vegan! and looks and sounds absolutely delicious!


Thanks, Shanna!


These look so delicious! A perfect hearty, yet fruity breakfast I also love the way you served them!!


This looks amazing! I need to eat breakfast more!


One day strawberries, next day blueberries I could eat every morning.


Looks wonderful + I will feel so fancy eating it!


LOVE!!! Im a health FREAK thank you


This looks delicious!


That looks delicious!


I’m so happy it’s strawberry season. This looks like dessert!


I lovvvveeee strawberries! These pictures really bring the recipe to life!


Holy deliciousness! These look amazing and perfect for breakfast <3


Green Fashionista


This looks so pretty and so tasty!


I will be printing this off for breakfast. Thank you!!


I love your website! Keep coming up with these great recipes!


What perfect pictures! This looks like the perfect breakfast!


I’m having a visceral reaction to this recipe and I think I need to make it now. My stomach is actually rumbling as I look at your gorgeous photos!


these look so good! Im running to the kitchen now to make them!


Hi there. I would love your Steel-cut Oatmeal Pudding with Strawberries for breakfast or brunch! It’s one of my #FavoritePosts from last week’s Creative Muster Party! So, it’s been shared on all my social medias for my followers to enjoy too! Thanks for linking it up and hope to see you tomorrow night at 6pm. ~Heather


Hi could I make this the night before and save in a container? Maybe Mason jar? Its so hard to make breakfast when you have to leave by 5a Mon-Fr for work. Thank you for sharing recipe and your advice.


Hi Catia, I see no problem in making this pudding a night before. However, I would suggest to add banana in the morning.


Saving this recipe, looks amazing!!


http://www.thewanderlette.com


Yummy! I’ll have to try this soon.


love this! thanks for the recipe!


Oatmeal pudding prepared using fresh fruits like strawberries and bananas with healthiest grains like steel-cut oats are perfect to kickstart any mornings. Who on the earth will deny a dessert like looking breakfast in the morning? I am sure….no-one… Then you will definitely love this oatmeal pudding.


I guess making morning breakfast is a great challenge for everyone, even though if you know a ton of recipes. This happens to me a lot of time. I always wonder what I would prepare for the breakfast. And criteria, it should be easy, healthy, quick to prepare and most importantly tasty etc. etc… Too many expectations from the morning breakfast, isn’t it. Does it happen to you?


Thanks to this blog. It is encouraging me to be creative and try out something new most of the time. And this time the result is this delicious oatmeal pudding that I wanted to share with you. You will also enjoy this breakfast pudding…it is


healthy


fruity


simple to prepare


like a dessert


How this oatmeal pudding is healthy?


It prepared using steel-cut oats. Steel-cut oats are heathy whole grains that are rich in dietary fibers and proteins


It is paired with fresh fruits like strawberries and bananas. Therefore, it is nutritious


It is naturally sweetened


If you love oats then you may also like this oatmeal based recipes


If you like this recipe in any way, spread the love by sharing with your friends and family.


Your valuable feedbacks and comments will make our day and encourage us to share more great healthy recipes with you. Thank you for stopping by!


Original article and pictures take http://www.watchwhatueat.com/steel-cut-oatmeal-pudding site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий