четверг, 29 сентября 2016 г.

Sweet Potato Smashers with Roasted Grapes

Sweet Potato Smashers with Roasted Grapes


Sweet Potato Smashers with Roasted Grapes


say sweet potato and I am game! these look so good. I’m pinning this for later. and I’m with you, i LOVE countdowns!!


Thanks so much for sharing Kristen! I hope you’ll try em out!


This looks delicious!!!


Thanks Caroline! It was quite tasty


I love the sound of this combination! I can’t wait to give it a try.


Goat cheese + honey + any sort of earthy herb is always a killer combo in my book. This was my first shot at roasted grapes and…well…they may have become a new member of that killer combo. Let me know how it goes, Mary!


Hahaha, i love that pic of you “smashing” the sweet potato (I also doodle on my pics and you’re the only other one I’ve seen). What a delicious and healthy recipe ^_^ Love it!


Haha I’m always doodling and figured, “Hey may as well doodle on my photos for the site!” So glad to hear I’m not the only one! Thanks so much for stopping by Natalie


Oh yum, this sweet potato recipe looks great… thanks for sharing! Perfect for the holidays coming up! Such a unique recipe!


Thanks Ashleigh! Yea I can’t wait to try it out on my family for the holidays. I mean I love brown sugar + marshmallows + sweet potatoes, but sometimes you just need to change it up a bit!


I love roasted grapes, and it’s been far too long since I’ve had them! Thanks for the reminder. This dish looks delish!


Love the idea and the photos! Sweet potatoes are my favorites!


Who out there loves countdowns? Because let me tell ya, there are like twelve different absolutely too-exciting-to-sleep countdowns going down in the world of Sarah right now. 18 days to Christmas. 8 days until I’m reunited with the boyfriend-tulip-man in Holland. 5 days until I say adios to ‘Merica. And at any point in time, we’re all about an hour away from Sweet Potato Smashers, the kind of dinner you make when you’re too excited about everything else in your life to be bothered with cooking an involved meal.


And they really quench any craving you may be having. Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, sweet but salty, cheesy, herby, and the perfect outlet for any pent up excitement you may need to let out in the form of SMASHING!


Original article and pictures take http://www.liveeatlearn.com/sweet-potato-smashers-with-roasted-grapes site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий