вторник, 11 октября 2016 г.

The Best Pumpkin Coffee Cake - absolutely irresistible pumpkin cake! The cake is tender and moist and the crumb topping is sweet and crunchy thanks to crushed graham crackers!

The Best Pumpkin Coffee Cake - absolutely irresistible pumpkin cake! The cake is tender and moist and the crumb topping is sweet and crunchy thanks to crushed graham crackers!


The Best Pumpkin Coffee Cake - absolutely irresistible pumpkin cake! The cake is tender and moist and the crumb topping is sweet and crunchy thanks to crushed graham crackers!


I love everything pumpkin. I had all the ingredients on hand and I am so glad I decided to make this today. Absolutely delicious! Thank you so much for the recipe. Really love the graham cracker crumb topping.


Hi Susan! I love that! Thank you so much for trying the recipe and for coming back to let me know you love it. The crumb topping is my favorite part. Have a beautiful day! -Anna


I made this cake and it was A-MAY-ZING!!! Thank you for sharing!!!


Woohoo! Thank you so much for trying the recipe and for letting me know! I am so happy to know you enjoyed the cake. Have a beautiful day, Caryn! -Anna


OMG the BEST crumb topping the cake was Fabulous will definitely make this time and time again . The flavors were great, cake was moist


Thanks for sharing this!


Hi Margie!! Yay! Thank you so so much! I am so happy that you love the crumb topping and the cake. Have a wonderful week!


Am I overlooking the recipe for the pumpkin pie spice?


Hi Kasey! You can find the recipe for my pumpkin spie here:


http://www.crunchycreamysweet.com/homemade-pumpkin-pie-spice/


Hope that helps! Happy baking!


This just screams, “I’m THE BEST! TRY ME!”!! It’s gorgeous!


Wow! This looks GLORIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!


This looks really good! Absolutely irresistible! Yummy!


This entire post is just so warm and cozy! Coffee cake is one of my most favorite things and I love the fall twist!


I would never have thought to pair coffee cake with wine! Such a great idea! And I am loving that thick layer of crumb on top — the best part!


I’m intrigued! Red wine + pumpkin coffee cake?! Sounds like an interesting combo but I totally trust your suggestions. I’ve got the red wine, now I just need to make this perfect-for-Fall cake!


Pumpkin coffee cake is fantastic and I love the addition of graham crackers!


Thank you, Tonia!


I love coffee cake and pretty much all things pumpkin, so this quite a natural dessert for me to love.


Same here! Love this time of year for baking! Thanks, Michelle!


This looks like a great cake. So fluffly and moist. I want it in the morning with my coffee.


It really is! It melts in your mouth – so good!


This sounds amazing! Totally acceptable to have dessert for breakfast, right??


Always! Thank you, Kelly!


Mmmm this looks delicious- love the streusel and love that you used buttermilk in here


Thank you, Medha! Buttermilk is the best in cakes!


The Best Pumpkin Coffee Cake – absolutely irresistible pumpkin cake! The cake is tender and moist and the crumb topping is sweet and crunchy thanks to crushed graham crackers!


The Best Pumpkin Coffee Cake - absolutely irresistible pumpkin cake! The cake is tender and moist and the crumb topping is sweet and crunchy thanks to crushed graham crackers!


You knew it will happen. After last year super successful and loved Best Apple Crumb Cake, I had to create the pumpkin version this year. It’s all you want in a pumpkin cake: the moist, tender crumb, perfect balance of spices and a crumb topping you could eat on it’s own.


This cake has it all.


And may I just add – it goes perfectly with a tall late or cappuccino OR a glass of red wine.


The Best Pumpkin Coffee Cake - absolutely irresistible pumpkin cake! The cake is tender and moist and the crumb topping is sweet and crunchy thanks to crushed graham crackers!


I don’t know why but I always pair my cakes, muffins, sweet breads or any other baked goods with something equally good to drink. With cakes it has usually been a creamy coffee drink. However, recently my Hubby brought a bottle of wine home and I just pulled this cake out of the oven. Later that day, (after all the pictures were taken) we enjoyed a few slices with the wine.


You guys, you HAVE to try this. The combination of spices from the cake and the red wine is absolutely amazing! It’s almost like spiced mulled wine but not hot. It screams fall to me and I am officially obsessed with it. So if you have guests coming and planning on serving this cake, add red wine to the menu. They will love it!


The Best Pumpkin Coffee Cake - absolutely irresistible pumpkin cake! The cake is tender and moist and the crumb topping is sweet and crunchy thanks to crushed graham crackers!


The success of this cake comes from two secret ingredients: my homemade (and may I just add – absolutely perfect) pumpkin pie spice AND graham cracker crumb topping. Yes, you read it right. I am using crushed graham crackers in the crumb topping which makes it irresistible and crazy good to nibble on. DO IT!


~~~ I have another version of this cake coming to the blog soon, so stay tuned! ~~~


If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet or #crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out!


Pumpkin French Toast Bake


Original article and pictures take http://www.crunchycreamysweet.com/2015/10/11/the-best-pumpkin-coffee-cake site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий