четверг, 20 октября 2016 г.

Vegan Wraps Using Naan Bread

Vegan Wraps Using Naan Bread


Vegan Wraps Using Naan Bread


I love naan and I definitely love chickpeas. What a great way to enjoy naan.


Reply


What a lovely looking wrap! The only reason I ever have leftovers is because I didn’t have room to eat it the night before, so I usually stuff my leftover naan with scrambled eggs the next morning. The sauce that you used looks vibrantly delicious!


Give it a try with your leftover naans. I am sure you will love it.


I want this for lunch tomorrow! What a great recipe!


Give it a try!


I am constantly looking for more ideas on how I can make more varieties of wraps and burritos for our breakfast. Thanks for your share. Am looking forward to trying out this recipe.


Give it a try. I am sure you will love it.


Oh how I love Naan bread! This wraps looks so fresh and inviting!! Yum!!


Thanks Felesha!


I love naan, and these look amazing! Pinning!


Stopping by from the Merry Monday Link Party!


Thank you Maggie for stopping by.


Woow I love this recipe and your page!! congrats


Thank you!


This looks really great! Only issue is that this receipe is not vegan, it’s vegetarian. It can certainly be adapted for veganism, but I wouldn’t call it vegan as-is (due to the yogurt and milk)


Thank you Ros for pointing out this issue. I made these ingredients as optional now for complete vegan recipe.


[…] Butter Grilled Chese 25. Chicken Pot Pie Grilled Cheese 26. BBQ Pulled Pork on English Muffin 27. Naan Bread Vegan Wraps 28. Turkey and Arugula Sandwich with Sriracha Aioli 29. Toasted Tuna Salad Sandwich 30. Caramelized […]


Do you love NAAN BREAD and wonder what to eat with it? Then you have to try this naan bread vegan wraps. The filling for these wraps is prepared using mainly chickpeas and lettuce leaves topped with mint flavored avocado dressing.


A few weeks back I shared with you guys a recipe for making naan bread at home. I am very happy to tell you, this is the most viewed recipe on this blog till date. The other day when I was analyzing my google analytics, I realized that google is also indexing this naan bread recipe for the keyword “what to eat with naan”. This implies people are looking for various options as to eat with naan bread. Now you can imagine, this inspired me to make this vegan wraps using naan bread.


If you have leftover naans then these wraps will be ready in less than 20 mins. You can also use pita bread instead of naan if yo don’t have time to make homemade naans. And, the fillings of this wraps are so flavorful that it will taste wonderful even with soft tacos or tortillas.


How these vegan wraps are healthy?


These vegan wraps are healthy because:


the base for this wraps are whole wheat naan bread.


fillings of these wraps is prepared using chickpeas. And chickpeas are the source of good protein


it does not contain added saturated fats like butter and cheese


it contains good fat from avocado


Some more recipe options that you may like:


If you like this recipe in any way, spread the love by sharing with your friends and family.


Your valuable feedbacks and comments will make our day and encourage us to share more great healthy recipes with you. Thank you for stopping by!


Original article and pictures take http://www.watchwhatueat.com/naan-bread-vegan-wraps site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий